Saturday 28 August 2010

Book Review: Three Times A Bridesmaid by Nicola Marsh

30th book down, only 10 more to go!
Three Times A Bridesmaid...Three Times A Bridesmaid... by Nicola Marsh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book.  It's the kind of complicated romance I like. A girl needed a pretend date to hide behind and get her friends off her back... And then the flirting happens, and she's thinking is he acting or is he genuine? 

I love it!  It's a little close to something I've been writing myself, so it was interesting to see how this author did it.

Again, as a tender romance, it still had its moments of hotness, without actually making it to the bedroom.  And sometimes the playing hard to get is so much more fun to read than when they eventually get there. 

Bryce is a wonderful, charming and funny hero, knowing exactly how to push Eve's buttons.

My only teeny tiny criticism about this story, was sometimes it got confusing who was speaking.  The author could have done with clearer speech tags at times, (she tended to not use any) but it didn't spoil it.  The sexual tension it oozed made up for it! 







View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.