Wednesday 1 September 2010

Book Review: The Soldier by Rhonda Nelson

The Soldier (Mills & Boon Blaze) (Blaze Romance)The Soldier by Rhonda Nelson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was very different to the Mills and Boon I've usually read.  Very sexy, a few hot sex romps and I actually liked that a lot of it was from the hero's point of view.



Interesting flaw with the hero.  Adam's been injured in Iraq and is recovering, dealing with one leg just below the knee having been amputated.  He's stuck on his career mission, doubting his worth to Winnie, who gave him the kick out of bed he needed.



He's suffering with insecurities about him being 'whole' and wanting to prove himself as a soldier.



This book was sent to me by a friend... and she wants it back because of the cover.  Hmmm.... Nah, of course she can have it back  - after I've drooled over it a few times.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.