Wednesday 20 October 2010

Book Review: A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand

A Summer AffairA Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I like the author's writing style actually, and how the beginning thoughts, came relevant at the end, full circle.  Clever in that way.  You found yourself in the heads of a few characters, but mainly it is Claire.

Easy read, with a happy-ish ending actually.  I did find myself wondering would she run off with Lock or not...  I don't think I can give it more than three stars, because there is nothing exceptional about this book, but it's not a bad read.







View all my reviews

35 books down for the year - only five more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.