Saturday 16 October 2010

Have You Ever Seen A Bike Riding Pirate?

Today, was my weekend off at work, so I was able to help out at the school autumn fair, and Kieran got his face painted.

Pirate Kieran

And then, hubby took them on a bike ride... Have you ever seen a pirate ride a bike?

Cutest thing ever - my favourite picture of today!


This is Ben... he's far more sensible to have his face painted.

Benjamin


It was cold when that sun went in, but lovely and warm when out - a proper autumn day.  

It's nice having the weekends off, I just wish it was a permanent thing, rather than alternate weekends.   This is what I am striving for.  Eventually, I hope, I can be paid for my writing, enough that I can get all my weekends free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.