Wednesday 15 December 2010

Day 14 - The Elves Are About

In my three hours yesterday, I worked my socks off.  Housework, wrapping presents... to the point I feel I can almost relax.  Still have stuff to do, but I should be done with the things I need to do before the kids break up.

Anyway, yesterday evening, too busy writing - Sophie is just about to meet Adam's mother, and Adam is going to find his lie may not be worth it, when his mum falls in love with her, thinking she's her future daughter-in-law - and creating an Elf Yourself I didn't get a chance to update my blog up to Christmas.

But here it is - my Christmas card to you all - The Morgan Elves.

I'll be back later with Day 15.

2 comments:

  1. I did an 'elf yourself' with my friends - I think it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually a bit addictive, I want to go back and make more!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.