Monday 7 February 2011

Book Review: Liars Waltz by Becky Black

Liar's WaltzLiar's Waltz by Becky Black

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Firstly, I'm not really a m/m romance reader - but Becky Black does know this - so I'm not sure if I'm the best person to review a m/m genre title. 



But I do like a good romance, with plenty of conflicts, and this story gives us this. 



I do agree with some of the reviews, there was a lack of the sci-fi world I know Becky can create.  However, it has plenty of action in and out of the bedroom - and I'm not just taking about the sex!



It has great pace all the way through, and an ending that makes you want to keep turning the page (metaphorically as this is an ebook!) or scrolling.



It's an angsty, roller-coaster ride of emotions. I felt empathy for both Greg and Karl, and at one point I really did have a lump in my throat.



If you like fit men, in uniform, or out of it, (and you're into m/m romance) this is the book for you.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading when it's one that's out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I enjoyed the book. Not really my thing, but I still enjoyed it. I'm an easy-going reader, really.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.