Sunday 20 March 2011

Book Review: The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding

The Bride's BabyThe Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Unfortunately this book didn't really have the same sensual sizzle factor that I know Liz Fielding can achieve. 



Its plot was also frustrating.  If the two of them had just been honest in the first place and talked to one another, the misunderstanding would have been resolved a lot early on.  If you're not a lover of these sorts of plot lines, then this book might not be for you.



That said, still a nice read - albeit frustrating at times. I wanted to clonk the two character's heads together!



I always like the character's Liz creates and these were no different.  Whereas Liz's heroes are normally compassionate, I'd say Tom McFarlane is possibly a harder, more alpha male character, but shows a softer side later in the book - which was good, because I'm not always a lover of the hard, ruthless Alpha types. 



I did get to download this book for free through my Kindle, so I have no complaints really - it is still an enjoyable read.   



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.