Monday 13 June 2011

Book Review: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Although it was great to get back into Sookie's head, and having read (not that long ago) 'A Touch Of The Dead' made it easier, I still couldn't quite give it four stars.

Not one of Harris' best, it felt like another of her books, there to set way for the next one. I think at times it lacked emotion, we were told Sookie was pissed, but couldn't really see it.

If you're a Sookie fan, you should enjoy it but it's not likely to be your favourite. (Mine is still Dead To The World). 

View all my reviews


20 books down of my 40 to read! Half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.