Friday 26 August 2011

Book Review: Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll by Nicola Marsh

Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll (Mills & Boon RIVA)Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll by Nicola Marsh

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a very sexy, flirty book. The two characters are instantly getting under each other's skin upon first meeting, so I enjoyed it very much. They had great chemistry together and that was felt on the page.

The reason I couldn't quite give it four stars is because I felt like I was being bashed over the head about the conflict, how both were emotionally flawed, so how both couldn't commit. It felt repetitive rather than revealing more to their past as the story developed.

Putting that aside, it's still a indulging read with some sexy scenes.

I do love the new Riva books, the covers are gorgeous.


View all my reviews

28 out of 40 books now read! Whooo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. How could anyone not want to read a book with a title like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and this book did have some sex on the page :-p I've read another of Nicola Marsh's which was more a sweet/cherish line. But it had sizzle factor from the start, so I knew it was going to be a 'hotter' book.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.