Wednesday 28 December 2011

Book Review: The Secret Of Helena's Bay by Sally Quilford

The Secret of Helena's BayThe Secret of Helena's Bay by Sally Quilford

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this pocket novel. A little bit of suspense, danger and mystery, with romance wrapped around it, and a touch of humour thrown in.



Great size story for a quick read on the Kindle too.



View all my reviews

I've included it in my book total, too. So 41 read this year! I don't think I'll get another book in before the New Year, it's very busy here in the Morgan household. Not getting much writing done either, which stresses me slightly, because I worry that I should be writing. How else am I going to make it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.