Wednesday 7 November 2012

Book Review: Darcie's Dilemma by Sue Moorcroft


Darcie's DilemmaDarcie's Dilemma by Sue Moorcroft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an enjoyable short story. I love Sue's writing, and this didn't disappoint either.

Darcie's wrapped up in Ross, her younger brother, who she is guardian for. Does she have time for romance? And will her perfect date understand her commitments to her brother?

It's just as much Ross's story, with his troubles and seeking revenge, as it is Darcie's.

I liked - a lot. The only reason it took me so long to read is because I've been failing lately to make myself sit down and read. The pace is good. It was me, not the book.


View all my reviews

I really am going to fail this year in reading forty books! I promise next year I'll get back on it. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a lovely review, Teresa! I have to admit, I got a soft spot for Ross, too. (But liked Jake better ...) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy reading your books. Yes, actually, I think Jake could have had a bit more coverage :-P Ross was great, and we were nicely reminded of Darcie's and Ross' relationship at the end, that he could still be a 'teenager'.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.