Monday 5 August 2013

Plus One is a Lucky Number

I'm so excited I could burst! I can finally reveal my book cover. 

I'm living proof dreams do come true. You just got to work at it.

Plus One is a Lucky Number will be published by Harper Impulse on 29th August 2013 and is available from today to pre-order from Amazon

The announcement is here on their blog! And this is my author profile there too! 

Here's the blurb - I love how the original name for this book has been included; 


The Wedding Favour…

Sophie’s going to a wedding where the invite is strictly plus one… but with her single girl status not exactly fitting in with the bridesmaid dress code, and the best man being none other than the ex she would rather forget, Sophie needs a favour and she needs it fast!

Luckily for Sophie, her dreamy but distant co-worker Adam Reid owes their mutual friend James a favour…and his gorgeousness more than fills the role of the ‘Perfect Boyfriend’!


I want to thank Harper Impulse for accepting me on their team, and giving me the opportunity to work with fabulous authors I consider as my colleagues. All fantastic people who I will try to introduce you to on this blog. 


With this teeny-tiny announcement, this afternoon has gone manic... I best get back over to Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.