Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Holiday Antics

Does anyone else get that sinking feeling of too much to do and too little time to do it in?

This morning I felt like that as I rushed to school on our first school run of the new term, worrying about events rapidly approaching - i.e. our holiday at the end of May - and I still haven't finished editing my second book.

Yes, I know I should be doing it now, but I'd also noticed I'd been neglecting my blog. The Easter holidays have taken its toll. But with the kids back to school today, I thought I'd share what we've been up to - very quickly!

We did 'Three Beaches in One Day': Seaton, Beer and Branscombe.

Beer, South Devon

We visited the Magical World of Harry Potter - Warner Studios in Watford.

The Night Bus...although we arrived by car
Sipping Butter Beer

And yesterday, as it was an inset day, we went to Slimbridge, where we saw a pair of Moorhens making a nest;



... a robin taking a bath in a pond and lots and lots of baby birds. Slimbridge in spring is awesome.



In other news: My book, Plus One is a Lucky Number comes out in paper on 8th May! Whoop! And panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.