Thursday 8 May 2014

Competition To Celebrate My Paperback Release

Yay! Happy Paperback Publication Day to me! 


Plus One is a Lucky Number from today is now available in paperback too.

It was first published in eBook form 29th August 2013 and today I finally get to say I have a book out in paper. Does this make me a proper, bona fide author now? I can physically wave a paperback under peoples noses and say, "I wrote this!" If they really annoy me I can hit them with it... (joke!)

Sophie’s going to a wedding where the invite is strictly plus one… but with her single girl status not exactly fitting in with the bridesmaid dress code, and the best man being none other than the ex she would rather forget, Sophie needs a favour and she needs it fast!
As they take off to the sunny shores of Cornwall for the wedding weekend, it’s not long before pretence leads to passion and Sophie and Adam must decide; is their relationship real or is it all for show?

Luckily for Sophie, her dreamy but distant co-worker Adam Reid owes their mutual friend James big time…and his gorgeousness more than fills the role of the ‘Perfect Boyfriend’!

Lisa, Goodreads 5 star review: "Wow I loved this book! So much I was annoyed when it ended! I could have carried in reading about Sophie and Adam for days without getting bored."

Unfortunately I have to be at 'work work' today, but I have decided to run a little competition (I've never done one before so I hope this works) to give away one copy of my paperback of Plus One is a Lucky Number.

All you need to do is leave a comment below, and share this blog post. And after a week I'll get one of my son's to pull a name out of hat! Or a bowl... or something I can find to put names in...

Actually, I might need a runner up prize, as I have two boys and they might argue about pulling the name out of the hat, so I'll give away a £5 Amazon voucher as a second prize. (In the small hope you'll purchase my ebook, and other Harper Impulse titles :) or even put it towards the paperback...)

Okay! Post a comment below, making sure your name is available, and share this blog to help me celebrate the paperback release of Plus One Is A Lucky Number. You can do that anywhere, Facebook or Twitter, or Google+ but to enter you must leave your comments on this blog post! 

You'll have to watch this blog for the announcement of the winner... (That'll be posted Thursday 15th May)
"Teresa F Morgan's writing style is brilliant, capturing realistic moments and really making a reader feel the words, I laughed, I cried. I got angry, and I loved this book!"  

PAPERBACK BUY LINKS: 


EBOOK BUY LINKS 


If you would like alternative buy links, please go to the Harper Impulse page and navigate from there. 

Competition closes Wednesday 14th May at 12 noon UK time (GMT). 


Not essential to the competition, but if you'd like to follow me on Facebook and Twitter that would be fab also :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.