Thursday 15 May 2014

The Winners Are...

To celebrate the release of my book Plus One is a Lucky Number I ran a little blog competition. It closed Wednesday 14th May at noon UK time. There are two prizes. First prize is a copy of Plus One is a Lucky Number in paperback, and the second prize is a £5 Amazon voucher.

I knew the boys would argue - so glad I did two prizes.

As Ben was the eldest he picked out the first name... *drum roll please*



And the winner is: 

Wendy Lou Jones picked out by Ben

And second prize goes to: 

Bube P picked out by Kieran

Ben and Kieran took great delight at pulling the names out of the hat! (A fancy dress police helmet!)


If the prize winners could private message me in some shape or form... You can use my website form here, or DM me via Twitter or Facebook. Wendy I need your full postal address and Bube P I need an email address I think to send the Amazon voucher across to you.

Thank you to everyone for taking part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.