Friday 1 May 2015

HarperImpulse Author Spotlight - Caroline Roberts

It's Friday! And today I have HarperImpulse author, Caroline Roberts for #HIfortnight spotlight.

Caroline is one of the new kids on the block with HarperImpulse, with her debut novel “The Torn Up Marriage” out in e-book in March and the paperback due very soon on 7th May! She can’t wait to hold that real copy in her hands and say I DID IT!

Book Blurb “The Torn Up Marriage”:


"The Torn Up Marriage” is a powerful and poignant contemporary novel about love, loss and betrayal, and that key instinct to protect your family. But what happens when you tear that family apart? Kate and Michael are about to find out as they cope with the crushing fallout of his affair, whilst trying to protect their two young daughters.

Set in the historic town of Alnwick, Northumberland, with its stunning backdrop of castles, golden sandy beaches and moorland hills, this story of love and family takes you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions along with Kate and Michael. Can they find a way back and fight for their battered yet enduring love?

What would you do if it happened to you? Could you betray? Could you ever forgive?

Author Bio:


Family, friends, food, a glass of bubbly and, of course, a good book make me smile. I love writing emotional stories about love, loss, betrayal, and family, that explore how complex and yet beautiful love can be. I also like to write romantic comedy, letting the characters have a bit of flirty fun too! I believe in following your dreams, which led me to Harper Impulse (Harper Collins) and a publishing deal (woop!) after many years of writing. Stunning Northumberland is my home – sandy beaches, castles and gorgeous countryside that have inspired my writing.

Look Caroline up on Twitter: @_caroroberts Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarolineRobertsAuthor or on her Blog about her books and her writing journey: www.carolinerobertswriter.blogspot.co.uk

Caroline’s debut novel “The Torn Up Marriage” is published in e-book with HarperImpulse from March 2015, the paperback is about to be released on 7th May! Here’s the Amazon link: http://t.co/uqMDVX57UH







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.