Friday 11 December 2015

Advent Calendar Day 11 #WendyLouJones


Behind door 11 is Wendy Lou Jones.

When I asked Wendy if she'd like to come on my blog and share Richard Armitage, her reply was; "Share Richard Armitage? Are you mad?"

I think you'll like who she shares. Take it away, Wendy! 

Christmas Eve is my favourite part of the season. The crib service down the church followed by my meal - honey-glazed gammon with cloves and dauphinoise potatoes, with sprouts and red cabbage on the side. Yum. Then it's something silly on the telly with all the whole family gathered round, sweets and treats laid out on the hearth and a kind of subdued excitement all around. Christmas lights are on, everyone is happy and nobody is spoiled or tired or bored or grumpy, just happy knowing tomorrow is Christmas. before bed, the kids set out the snack for Father Christmas and as they tuck down for the night, their dad reads them the same story. Twas the night before Christmas...

That's the best part of Christmas for me, the calm before the storm; the bit where we are reminded of why we have it and for a little while, all is right.


And who would I choose to keep me warm this Christmas? Chris Evans, my latest hero from my WIP. He's definitely hot and like father Christmas, he can also fly. :-)



The Summer We Loved 


Forgiving yourself can be the hardest task of all.

Dr Peter Florin is the sexy bad boy of St Steven’s hospital. Despite his love ‘em and leave ‘em attitude, every woman still wants him – and nurse Jenny White is no exception. For one night she thought she saw the real Pete, but ever since then he’s kept his distance and so she has kept hers…

Only Pete is a man haunted by a dark childhood and a tragic loss, and as she watches him spiral down into despair, Jenny realises she might be the only one who can drag him back. So she does – at the risk of her own, already bruised and battered heart. For no matter what she tells herself, such a man is surely impossible to change – and even more impossible to resist.

A brand new emotionally gripping love story from Wendy Lou Jones.

Buy links:
http://www.harperimpulseromance.com/books/the-summer-we-loved/

http://wendyloujones.weebly.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.