Monday 23 May 2016

Need Help in my Thunderclap Campaign

I helped support a couple of other writers with their Thunderclap campaigns, and thought I'll take a look how it works.... the next thing I know, I have a campaign that will run if I get full support by 100 people by the 4th June :-O

So can you help? Do you mind Thunderclap posting my campaign on your social media?

If so, please, please, please, click on the link below, and click support. Thunderclap should do the rest. It's a way to advertise for free... it's a fantastic idea, and I just really want to see if this works.

Thank you in advance for your support, Teresa x

My Thunderclap Campaign - Plus One is a Lucky Number


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.