Wednesday 12 October 2016

Another Year Older...

Maybe still not any wiser... lol!

Yay! It's my birthday! I have been celebrating all week, but today I get to open presents!

Think I'll be having champagne for breakfast. As you do.

I'm not expecting too much today, however, if I were to have a party, my ideal party guests would include...








Henry Cavill, Tom Hiddleston and Bradley Cooper, to name a few very quickly off the top of my head...

(By the way, I keep telling Tom he needs to put come clothes on!)




And maybe Adam Levine could sing for me. :) 


Yeah, my list hasn't really changed much. 

And if anyone would like to buy me one of these for my birthday, I'd much appreciate it! 


Yes I would like it in this colour too. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.