Monday 5 December 2016

Now Proud Owner of a Pre-nager

Everything went a bit bonkers before the weekend, and I never managed to post my obligatory happy birthday post to my son - not that he sees it.

Anyway, my eldest turned 12 yesterday. TWELVE! Where the bloody hell did that go?

If you're reading this and nursing a baby, hug and cuddle that baby. Kiss him/her regularly. They grow up so fast. I savoured every cuddle with my two boys, especially when I was breastfeeding them and they would fall asleep in my arms. I only wish I'd got even more times like that.

Now I find myself frustrated and nagging more than I like to my not-so-little pre-nager...

I love him so much. And the reason I shout and scream at him is because I want him to turn into a decent human being, and a gentleman. I am bringing up a future husband after all. Generally, he's pretty good. He just seems so laid back with his head in the clouds at times, which is not me at all. Well, the writer in me does have my head in the clouds I suppose... But the dithering I can't cope with.

The picture of above shows how much he looks like me - poor sod!

Love you so much, Ben x x

2015 - before he cut his hair but one of my favourites of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.